November 02, 2005
I totally stole this idea from myaimistrue.
List three things about my life that you would like me to photograph.
Posted by raptorgirl at November 2, 2005 10:12 PM
1. The cafe you used to hang out in so much
2. The view from your bedroom window.
3. Your favorite pair of shoes.
2. Totem, while finally getting around to baking me cookies
3. The prettiest piece of shoreline near your apartment
1. Your cookbooks.
2. Your makeup drawer/bag/case.
And I was going to say the cafe but since Sherry beat me to it,
3. Your computer area, where you sit and write and chat with us Americans so many miles and hours away.
1. Something that defines your city.
2. You and your sister together.
3. You while watching Alias on your computer. :)
I'm totally stealing this from y'all!
These are awesome - I'll get to them in the upcoming week.
Too bad I never finished this project! Totally forgot about it. Hmmm this makes me want to go back and do it.
You may have just started a new meme - I know of at least two people who are going to copy (or already have) this idea.
Thanks for commenting here - I found your site through Apartment Therapy and I love it.
Where you do your blog/chat.
Your favorite part of your kitchen.
I look forward to seeing the pictures!
Life, I just posted an entry with my computer spot, and I'll have to think about the kitchen thing. My kitchen is wee and I'm constantly trying to make it more presentable, so I'm not sure I actually *have* a favourite spot quite yet.
I want to see:
1. the view from your window (like Sherry)
2. the inside of your fridge (also requested this from hwg)
3. your favorite meal, next time you eat it.
I want to see...
The first thing you see when you wake up in the morning.
What's out your front door and/or down your street.
The one thing in your house that makes it feel like HOME. ;)