In lieu of real content, again, I've been tagged by noorster
1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
Evidently it was noorster, but I choose to believe that I am too cool and refined to high-five people ;).
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.
I can't think of one justified war I'd be willing to take part in, so noorster, keep a spot for me in the runaway car.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
I don't have a tv, but when I did I didn't generally sleep with it on.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee
I didn't grow up in a place that had spelling bees. We called them tests and used pencils.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
I don't think so, but I once hopped out of one's way and it got my dad straight in the hand. He wasn't thrilled, as it interfered with his tennis plans for the afternoon.
7) How fast can you type?
About 80 wpm in English and probably 60-70 wpm in Hebrew.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
9) Eye color:
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
I've never been to one.
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
It's been a while - the cats keep making my tub stopper disappear.
12) Do you knock on wood?
13) Do you floss daily?
Sorry, Dr. Weintraub :(.
15) Can you hula hoop?
Theoretically, I presume I can, but don't believe I've seen a hoop since I was about 12.
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
I'm good at repeating them to people who keep secrets, generally.
17) What do you want for Christmas?
A lottery win. Also, a boy would be nice. Sadly, I don't have a tree. Could you just deposit it all by my front door, Santa? Thanks!
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
I know the muffin top man from Seinfeld. Is that the one?
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not that I'm aware of, and the cats haven't told me otherwise.
20) Who wrote the book of love?
There's a book? Maybe I should get onto task 22 on my 101 list.
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
So many things on this list are things I did at age 12.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
When I notice them. I probably shouldn't bother, because my wish never comes true. Or maybe I should just change the wish.
23) Do you consider yourself successful?
By what standard?
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
No, but I have ridden one. I probably shouldn't have, as I was 16 at the time. Poor pony.
26) Plans for tomorrow?
Vote and then do something fun and useful with the rest of my day off.
27) Can you juggle?
I can juggle about a 1000 things to do at work, but if you're referring to oranges and such, then no.
28) Missing someone now?
29) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
30) And truly meant it?
31) How often do you drink?
32) How are you feeling today?
33) What do you say too much?
Schnitzel, GET OFF THE COUNTER!..
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
35) What are you looking forward to?
See question 17.
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
No, but I did break into my house through a not so secure window when I forgot my key. I just opened it enough to open the back door though. In a clear sign that they didn't want me, my parents replaced the window ;).
37) Have you ever eaten dog food?
Toronto street meat is the best, yo.
38) Can you handle the truth?
39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
I do not like green eggs and ham
I do not like them, Sam I am.
Or something like that.
40) Any cool scars?
There's a faint circle on my left cheek from the time I put the tricycle handlebar into my face, and the line at the left side of my forhead, Ironically gotten from the time I hit my head on the neighbour's jeep, PLAYING TAG.
Since I don't wish to inflict similar pain on anyone, I tag no one, but feel free to copy.