I've marked a few more things off my list in the last couple of months. I'll try to post photographic evidence later.
3. Run a 10k race - Munich marathon 10k race, October 12, 2008, time of 1:00:52 (personal best).
24. Watch Seinfeld with Michael - We've watched a few episodes of the first season. It's not really all that funny in retrospect. Or maybe it got better as the seasons progressed.
37. Buy a lamp for the hallway - We bought three really cool paper lamps at winter Tollwood. Two are hanging already and we need to hang the third.
47. Fix and hang mirror bought on eBay - We hung it up a few months ago. Unfortunately when we came home from our last trip up north we found it shattered on the floor. Bummer.
61. Purchase carbon offsetting for flights whenever possible - I've done this on every flight it's been available on so far and will continue to do so.
77. Get an external hard drive - I got a couple of these. They don't have the best capacity and aren't top of the line, but damn, I feel like I'm drinking my files out of a flask. Gorgeous. I got one in black and one in a pinkish shade
So, as a year-end summary, I've completed 13 tasks in about 6 months. There are some items that I've started on but haven't quite crossed out yet.
Similar to my findings with the last list, I'm really not very good at consistency tasks, i.e., doing things on a monthly basis, or x times a year, so I'll be revising the list shortly to either modify or replace such items, because they won't be getting done in their present state.